Business, Corporate & Partnership Law
Our commercial clients benefit from the comprehensive expertise we offer—from the selection and formation of the business structure to all contract and other transactional work necessary to complete a venture within the optimum legal framework. We assist individual business owners, partnerships and corporations in making good legal decisions.
We have amassed a wealth of experience through our extensive involvement with small and medium-sized businesses over the years. Today, we not only address the requirements our clients bring to us, but we also attempt to anticipate the special needs and concerns of our clients.
Our experts will assist you in managing many aspects of your business—from representation that covers daily operations to specialized services to address unique situations and challenges. Clients regularly call upon us for assistance for the following:
- representing clients in the sale or acquisition of a business
- representing businesses and lenders in financing plants, buildings, and equipment
- representing businesses and lenders in financing accounts receivables and lines of credit
- representing business sellers and purchases of an entity, equipment, or receivables
- creating commercial business contracts
- preparing stockholder documents—including stock retirement and buy-sell agreements
- facilitating the formation of corporations, general partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability companies, and generating all related documentation
- representing clients in the preparation and negotiation of management agreements