Our estate planning practice offers our clients a skilled and creative approach to wealth transfer through the use of wills, trusts, and charitable foundations.
In all areas of our practice, we are dedicated to providing our clients with prompt and effective representation at reasonable fees.
Our clients appreciate the superior level of service we provide at such a tremendous value. Serving you directly without the varying organizational levels—from figureheads at the top to worker bees at the bottom—found in many larger firms, your SWB attorney will personally accomplish the job and maintain a sincere interest in your success.
With nearly 40 years of seasoned know-how, our estate planning practice presents clients with skilled and creative approaches to wealth transfer through the use of wills and trusts. Enhancing our legal perspective is our tax expertise, which is fundamental to designing and achieving an integrated and effective estate plan. In turn, our clients appreciate that we can answer all of their questions promptly and accurately.
Our capabilities include the following areas:
- preparing wills and trusts designed to take advantage of the unified credit and progressive tax rate structure
- preparing wills and trusts to ensure the succession of family-owned businesses
- forming irrevocable insurance trusts, charitable remainder trusts, and other trusts necessary to
- achieve estate tax savings
- forming family partnerships and limited liability companies
- marital deduction and asset protection planning
- planning for disability
- ensuring estate liquidity
- preparing prenuptial agreements