Meet Our Attorneys
Stanley K. Slutzky, founding partner of SWB, specializes in the practice of business law, commercial real estate, and estate planning.
Stanley lives in Vinings, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta, with his wife Phyllis. He is an avid golfer, but Stanley’s real passion is saltwater fly fishing.
- BA Emory University – 1959
- LLB Emory University -1962
- Admitted to the Georgia Bar - 1962
- U. S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia – 1963
- Instructor, Business Law, Oglethorpe University – 1967, 1968
- Member of the Atlanta and State Bar of Georgia – Real Property Law, Estate Planning and Corporation Sections
- Rated AV by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
Bernard R. “Bert” Wolfe, retired in 2003. Bert helped found SWB in 1971 and worked continuously for over thirty years until his retirement in 2003. Bert, together with Stanley Slutzky and Danny Bailey, helped establish the firm’s goal of providing outstanding legal services at a reasonable cost. He always considered his clients as close friends, and continues to affirm the same principles today even in retirement.
Danny C. Bailey, founding partner of SWB, specializes in all aspects of commercial real property and title insurance law. Danny has extensive experience regarding escrows as well as in negotiating and underwriting title insurance policies. Mr. Bailey is frequently engaged for consultation regarding title insurance and real estate malpractice claims and litigation. Danny lives in Marietta with his wife, Lana. They have three daughters and two grandchildren. In his time away from the office, Danny is an USSF and Georgia High School Soccer referee.
- BBA, University of Georgia – 1969
- Phi Kappa Phi; Beta Gamma Sigma; Phi Alpha Delta (Vice Justice, 1970-1972)
- JD Emory University - 1972
- Admitted to the Georgia Bar -1972
- U. S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia -1973
- Captain USAR – 1969 to1976
- Special Master Superior Court of Cobb County, Georgia.
- Member of the Cobb County Bar Association and State Bar of Georgia, Real Property Law Section Executive Committee 1999-2005; Real Property Law Section Title Standards Committee Member 1999-Present; American Land Title Association 1995 - Present
- Coauthor of State Bar of Georgia Title Standards
- Frequent Seminar Speaker for the Institute of Continuing Legal Education in Georgia
William (Bill) J. Lieberbaum has extensive experience in commercial real estate and title insurance law. He has represented national restaurant chains, regional developers, and out parcel users, and also acted as an agent for most of the national title insurance companies. Bill further shares his knowledge through public speaking that includes leading several roundtable discussions at the annual law conferences of the International Council of Shopping Centers on the topic of restaurants and due diligence. He has additionally spoken on the topic of title insurance in the foreclosure arena for a State Bar of Georgia continuing education seminar. He has also spoken on the topic of the due diligence and the closing process in commercial real estate transactions for a private seminar sanctioned by the State Bar.
Bill is the father of two sons, one of whom attends Georgia Tech, and one of whom attends public high school in Cobb County. His wife, Jenifer, is a substitute teacher in the Cobb County school system. When they can, he and Jennifer enjoy traveling. Bill is also a regular volunteer at Hammond Glen, a senior community in Sandy Springs, Georgia.
- BA, Magna Cum Laude, Emory University - 1983
- Emory University – Alpha Epsilon Upsilon, Honorary Scholastic Society
- JD Tulane University -1986
- Admitted to the Georgia Bar – 1986
- Admitted to the US District Court for the Northern District of Georgia – 1987
- Member of the State Bar of Georgia - Real Property Law Section; ICSC
Brad M. Wolfe joined SWB immediately following his graduation cum laude from the University of Georgia School of Law in 1996. Prior to law school, he graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the Fisher School of Accounting at the University of Florida, which he followed by working in public accounting at the Atlanta accounting firm of Habif, Arogeti & Wynne, P.C. There he became a fully licensed certified public accountant.
Brad has been named a Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star by Atlanta Magazine. He has also received the highest rating of AV by the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory.
Brad's broad transactional practice and experience are tailored around his financial background and ability to relate well to his clients as well as to his clients’ team of advisors. He concentrates on all aspects of commercial real estate development—purchase, leasing, due diligence, title insurance and financing—as well as in estate planning, business and corporate law.
Away from work, Brad enjoys spending time with his wife Dina (who happens to be the firm’s office manager) and their three children, Maggie, Connor and Molly. Brad enjoys playing a round of golf occasionally and he can usually get his money’s worth by getting in more strokes from each round than most.
- BS Accounting, Cum Laude, University of Florida – 1991
- JD, Cum Laude, University of Georgia -1996
- Admitted to the Georgia Bar -1996
- Former Licensed Certified Public Accountant
- Member, Cobb Chamber of Commerce; ICSC
Eric S. Friedman specializes in commercial real estate and liquor licensing law.
He lives in Dunwoody with his wife and two children. Eric enjoys participating in road races and triathlons in his free time.
- BS Advertising, With Honors, University of Florida – 1993 (Phi Kappa Phi; Kappa Tau Alpha)
- JD University of Georgia – 1996 (Editorial Board, Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law, 1994-1995)
- Admitted to the Georgia Bar – 1996
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Member of the State Bar of Georgia - Real Property Law Section; Atlanta Bar Association – Solo Practitioner/Small Firm Section; ICSC.
- Member of Atlanta Gator Club
Robert L. Laney specializes in title insurance law and commercial real estate. Mr. Laney also represents lender clients in commercial real estate transactions and represents multiple national property management clients.
Robert enjoys golf, reading and traveling.
- BA Political Science, University of Georgia – 2000
- JD, Cum Laude, Georgia State University College of Law – 2004
- Admitted to the Georgia Bar – 2004
- Member, Cobb Chamber of Commerce; ICSC
Dina S. Wolfe, who serves as the Office Administrator for SWB, joined the firm in 1996 after attending the University of Georgia and obtaining her Paralegal certificate in Atlanta. She initially worked as a paralegal for four years at SWB in the commercial real estate practice area before taking over the management of the firm in 2000. Dina is an active member and current Board Member of the Atlanta Association of Legal Administrators.
Dina lives in Powder Springs, Georgia with her husband, Brad (Partner at SWB), and their three children, Maggie, Connor and Molly. She enjoys being involved in the children’s activities and volunteering at the elementary school as much as possible.
- BS Political Science, University of Georgia - 1994
- Paralegal Certificate, National Center for Paralegal Training -1996
For more information, please feel free to contact us
for a confidential consultation.